Rear Sprocket Zackenkönig Ultralight
All FRITZEL sprockets are manufactured in Germany on state of the art CNC lathes in an innovative manufacturing process. Only the highest quality German steels are used in this worldwide unique manufacturing process in order to guarantee consistently high quality. Furthermore the FRITZEL Zackenkönig Ultralight chain wheels are characterized by best fitting accuracy on the hub as well as radial and axial runout tolerances of less than 0.1 mm.
- Made in Germany
- Made of CNC machined high tensile & high quality steel
- Thanks to the Diamond-Cut, the material is highly hardened in the tooth flank area
- Perfect alternative to aluminum sprockets (higher mileage without much extra weight)
- High fitting accuracy at the hub edge and the connecting holes
- radial and axial runout tolerance of less than 0.1 mm
- 35% lighter than normal steel sprockets
- 50% better surface smoothness and therefore particularly quiet
- Pitch: 520
- Hub diameter: 125 mm
- Hole circle diameter: 153 mm
- Holes: 6 x 8.5 mm
Note: This is an exemplary presentation!