jobs Open menu
Maciag GmbH is one of the leading online shops for Motocross, Moutain Bike & Streetwear. We are a young, growing company in an exciting market environment. We do not see ourselves simply as distributors, but more as service providers for our customers, who are passionate about their sport. We strive to satisfy our customer's needs and provide them with the best shopping experience now and in the future.
For the establishment and expansion of our own brands, we are looking for a product manager in Leipzig.
Together with us, you develop concepts and implement them in practice.
- Strategic planning and cross-departmental management of the product areas from the new product idea to sales planning, market tests and marketing
- Research and analysis of market requirements and internal feasibility
- Market and competition monitoring and related analysis
- Establishment and expansion of supplier relationships
- Create bid comparison as well as independent price negotiations
- Quantity planning, insertion and removal of articles as well as costing
- Visiting customers and suppliers, attending national and international trade fairs
- Continuous optimization and monitoring of processes under quality and cost aspects
- Completed commercial or technical studies or training
- Professional experience in purchasing or product management for off-road products)
- Strong negotiating skills and communication skills
- Very good German and English skills, additional language skills
- Strategic, solution-oriented and creative thinking
- Strong analytical thinking as well as pronounced planning skills
- Social, entrepreneurial and economic thinking and acting
- Willingness to travel
You have questions? Then let us talk together. We are happy to arrange a call-back date.
What we offer:
Place of work:
- A full-time job based on a 40-hour week
- Exciting tasks in a growing company
- Great design spaces for your ideas and your commitment
- Working with a young, motivated team
- Individual and structured training and regular feedback
- Numerous advantages: employee discounts, company events, etc.
Would you like to support us with this challenging task in a inviting environment, to shape your future successfully and grow together with us?
Please send your application by email to [email protected]
. Please indicate for your application the earliest possible starting date as well as your salary expectations.
We are looking forward to hearing from you!