jobs Open menu
Maciag GmbH is one of the leading online shops for Motocross, Moutain Bike & Streetwear. We are a young, growing company in an exciting market environment. We do not see ourselves simply as distributors, but more as service providers for our customers, who are passionate about their sport. We strive to satisfy our customer's needs and provide them with the best shopping experience now and in the future.
We are looking for an assistant to provide professional support for our management.
What we expect from you:
- You professionally support our management in their daily business: with appointments, e-mails, project tracking, etc.
- You create analyses, reports and concepts and provide the management with the most important facts in order to make the right decisions
- You think and act proactively and with foresight
- You are an important interface between teams and management
- You take on projects and special tasks
- You have successfully mastered your studies or a commercial apprenticeship
- You have first professional experience in the assistance area or a similar area
- You have a very good command of German and business English
- You are an absolute organizational talent we can rely on
- You love to think ahead
- Analytical and conceptual thinking is your strength: you quickly recognize correlations and optimization potentials
- The Google Calendar is your best friend, you also know Word, Excel and Co.
- You convince through high resilience, flexibility and loyalty
Would you like to know more about the job or our company? Then feel free to contact us by phone 0341-49249551 or e-mail [email protected]
What we offer:
Place of work:
- A full-time job based on a 40-hour week
- Exciting tasks in a growing company
- Great design spaces for your ideas and your commitment
- A team- and performance-oriented corporate culture that is characterised by open, respectful and appreciative interaction with one another
- Individual and structured training and regular feedback
- Numerous advantages: employee discounts, company events, etc.
Would you like to support us with this challenging task in a inviting environment, to shape your future successfully and grow together with us?
Please send your application by email to [email protected]
. Please indicate for your application the earliest possible starting date as well as your salary expectations.
We are looking forward to hearing from you!