jobs Open menu
Maciag GmbH is one of the leading online shops for Motocross, Moutain Bike & Streetwear. We are a young, growing company in an exciting market environment. We do not see ourselves simply as distributors, but more as service providers for our customers, who are passionate about their sport. We strive to satisfy our customer's needs and provide them with the best shopping experience now and in the future.
For our logistics location in Lommatzsch we are looking for a professional and competent logistics manager (m/f) for the entire management of the branch.
You will supervise the entire workflow, coordinate the team, plan the day, develop and shape the future together with us.
As a logistics manager, you will assume many different and exciting activities within your area of responsibility. You are responsible for the complete work of logistics and assume responsibility for its success. You will not only work in one workplace, but should also adapt flexibly to numerous positions within logistics. In any position, you are professionally well versed and can assist the employees there with advice and action.
What we expect from you:
- Plan, organization and control of workflows and individual tasks
- Continuous analysis and optimization of the processes of the entire logistics
- Monitoring and supporting the day-to-day business
- Personnel management
- Responsibility for information flow between management and logistics staff
- Price and contractual negotiations with external service providers
- Customized import and export processing (customs formalities)
- Further development of the entire logistics IT system and the structure
- Communication with the IT and programming department
- Inventory planning and permanent implementation
- Independent, regular cost planning and optimization as well as procurement of all necessary operating and consumption resources
- Key figure generation and -analysis
- Development and implementation of improvement measures
- Regular reports and feedback to management
What we offer:
- Completed commercial or technical studies or training with logistical training or comparable training or experience
- Several years of professional experience and leadership experience
- Good knowledge and safe handling of MS Office, email and internet
- Very good German and good English skills
- Independent, self-responsible and result-oriented work
- High self-initiative and motivation
- Flexibility, loadability & reliability
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving thinking as well as pronounced planning skills
- Social, entrepreneurial and economic thinking and acting
- Setting of new standards
- Sophisticated technology awareness
- Perseverance & persistence
- Readiness for emergencies
Place of work:
- A full-time job based on a 40-hour week
- Exciting tasks in a growing company
- Great design spaces for your ideas and your commitment
- Working with a young, motivated team
- Individual and structured training and regular feedback
- Numerous advantages: employee discounts, company events, etc.
Would you like to support us with this challenging task in a inviting environment, to shape your future successfully and grow together with us?
Please send your application by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
. Please indicate for your application the earliest possible starting date as well as your salary expectations.
We are looking forward to hearing from you!