jobs Open menu
Human Resources Manager
Maciag GmbH is one of the leading online shops for Motocross, Moutain Bike & Streetwear. We are a young, growing company in an exciting market environment. We do not see ourselves simply as distributors, but more as service providers for our customers, who are passionate about their sport. We strive to satisfy our customer's needs and provide them with the best shopping experience now and in the future.
Your area of responsibility as Human Resources Manager (m/f/d) includes all personnel matters - from recruitment and recruitment to support and further development.
- Independent support and advice for employees from hiring to leaving the company
- Contact person for the management in all personnel-relevant questions
- Management and execution of the complete recruiting process and responsibility for optimal staffing
- Conducting appraisal interviews of any kind
- Establishment and expansion of an attractive employer brand
- Experience and knowledge in personnel administration and personnel management
- Headhunter qualities
- High empathy & good knowledge of human nature
- Assertiveness with simultaneous diplomacy and positive charisma
- High level of trustworthiness, discretion, loyalty and quality awareness
- Very good knowledge of German and English
- Very good communication skills
Would you like to know more about the job or our company? Then feel free to contact us by phone 0341-49249551 or e-mail [email protected]
Place of work:
- A full-time job based on a 40-hour week
- Exciting tasks in a growing company
- Great design spaces for your ideas and your commitment
- Challenging work in a motivated team
- Individual and structured training and regular feedback
- Numerous advantages: employee discounts, company events, etc.
Would you like to support us with this challenging task in a inviting environment, to shape your future successfully and grow together with us?
Please send your application by email to [email protected]
. Please indicate for your application the earliest possible starting date as well as your salary expectations.
We are looking forward to hearing from you!