jobs Open menu
Head of Product Data Management
Maciag GmbH is one of the leading online shops for Motocross, Moutain Bike & Streetwear. We are a young, growing company in an exciting market environment. We do not see ourselves simply as distributors, but more as service providers for our customers, who are passionate about their sport. We strive to satisfy our customer's needs and provide them with the best shopping experience now and in the future.
As head of the product data management team, you are responsible for the entire process of creating and presenting product data with regard to image and text.
What we expect from you:
- Management and coordination of our product management team
- Design, organisation and control of workflows and individual tasks
- Close cooperation with the purchasing department
- Close cooperation with logistics
- Communication with IT and programming department
- Creating and maintaining guides
- Development and implementation of improvement measures
- Regular reports and feedback to management
- Experiences with the management of employees
- Very good MS-Office user knowledge
- Very good German and English language skills & very good feeling for languages
- Basic technical understanding of Internet technologies
- Independent, self-responsible and result-oriented work
- Entrepreneurial and economic thinking and acting
Would you like to know more about the job or our company? Then feel free to contact us by phone 0341-49249551 or e-mail [email protected]
What we offer:
Place of work:
- A full-time job based on a 40-hour week
- Exciting tasks in a growing company
- Great design spaces for your ideas and your commitment
- Challenging work in a motivated team
- Individual and structured training and regular feedback
- Numerous advantages: employee discounts, company events, etc.
Would you like to support us with this challenging task in a inviting environment, to shape your future successfully and grow together with us?
Please send your application by email to [email protected]
. Please indicate for your application the earliest possible starting date as well as your salary expectations.
We are looking forward to hearing from you!