jobs Open menu
Employee purchase MX technics
Maciag GmbH is one of the leading online shops for Motocross, Moutain Bike & Streetwear. We are a young, growing company in an exciting market environment. We do not see ourselves simply as distributors, but more as service providers for our customers, who are passionate about their sport. We strive to satisfy our customer's needs and provide them with the best shopping experience now and in the future.
- Development of the product range according to company goals
- Optimizing the existing product offer
- support of existing manufacturer and supplier contacts
- Meeting with suppliers and buyers
- Execution of daily orders and pre-orders
- Performing independent condition negotiations
- Planning of actions in close coordination with the marketing department
- Identification of trends and brands
- Professional know-how and very high affinity in the field of MX and enduro as well as industry and product knowledge
- Completed commercial training or economic studies
- Ability to negotiate with friendly, open but binding communication, coupled with assertiveness and authenticity
- Self-responsible, goal-oriented and structured way of working
- Good knowledge of spoken and written German & English
- Routineered handling of MS Office applications, as well as e-mail and Internet
- Willingness to travel (to trade fairs and supplier talks)
Would you like to know more about the job or our company? Then feel free to contact us by phone 0341-49249551 or e-mail email@example.com.
Place of work:
- A full-time job based on a 40-hour week
- Exciting tasks in a growing company
- Great design spaces for your ideas and your commitment
- Challenging work in a motivated team
- Individual and structured training and regular feedback
- Numerous advantages: employee discounts, company events, etc.
Would you like to support us with this challenging task in a inviting environment, to shape your future successfully and grow together with us?
Please send your application by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
. Please indicate for your application the earliest possible starting date as well as your salary expectations.
We are looking forward to hearing from you!