jobs Open menu
Data Management Employee
If your heart beats offroad, you've come to the right place! Maciag GmbH is one of the leading online shops for Motocross, Moutain Bike & Streetwear. We are a young, growing company in an exciting market environment. We do not see ourselves simply as distributors, but more as service providers for our customers, who are passionate about their sport. We strive to satisfy our customer's needs and provide them with the best shopping experience now and in the future.
Your task will be to create and edit rider's clothing from the areas of MX and MTB and streetwear of various brands in our own merchandise management system. This includes the provision of product-specific information, e.g. prices, photos and product details, as well as the revision of already existing articles. It will also partly be necessary to compile or translate short product texts. A self-responsible, critical and conscientious way of working is a prerequisite. In order to ensure a high quality of the product descriptions, you should have a good sense of language, both in German and in English and in orthography and expression.
Useful but not required:
- Quick thinking and perception
- Reliable and focused work ethic
- Good knowledge and safe handling of MS office, email and internet
- Good knowledge of the German language in script and spelling
- Good to very good knowledge of the English language
- Flexibility and capacity for teamwork
What we offer:
- Good industry and product knowledge in the offroad area
- High affinity to streetwear, MX and MTB fashion
- Other language skills are of advantage
Place of work:
- A full time job on a 40-hour week basis
- A position in a growing company
- Performanced-based pay
Please include your salary expectations and earliest possible starting date in your application. Please send your application - preferably by email - to: email@example.com
We are looking forward to hearing from you!