help Open menu
If you have a voucher, you can redeem it through entering and activating the voucher code in your shopping cart.
The voucher's value will be automatically deducted from the invoice amount.
The voucher will be devalued after
you have placed and finalized your order.
If you do not want to use an activated voucher or want to keep it for another order, you can deactivate it by clicking the button under the confirmation message.
One voucher can be used for each order. The voucher amount cannot be paid out.
If the voucher amount is higher than the order amount, the remaining balance will be cancelled.
How long is my voucher valid?
You will always find the information regarding your voucher's validity on the respective medium (newsletter, teaser, flyer, etc.).
Can I redeem my voucher for an already placed or completed order?
The subsequent usage of a voucher is unfortunately not possible.
Information on Vouchers
- Vouchers can be bought with the following amounts: 50, 75, 100, 150, 200 Euro.
- One voucher can be used per order.
- Vouchers cannot be combined.
- A voucher can only be used once and is after usage no longer valid.
- The voucher amount cannot be paid out.
- The remaining amount expires if the voucher's amount is higher than the order amount.
- Please make sure you enter the voucher code correctly.
- The voucher must be redeemed before completing the order.
- It is not possible to use a voucher on an already placed order.
- You can use an activated voucher for a different order if you deactivate it before the final order placement.
- You will always find the information about the voucher's period of validity and the conditions on the respective medium.
If you have any questions regarding the vouchers, please ask our customer service