Helmet F2 Carbon MIPS
The F2 Carbon MIPS helmet from Fly Racing is the ideal choice for the race track. It impresses with its carbon-aramid shell construction with integrated MIPS system and Coolmax interior padding. The rubber trim with integrated nose guard and optimum ventilation thanks to True Functional Ventilation ensure pleasant wearing comfort while driving. After your tour you can easily remove and wash the lining and store the helmet in the included soft fleece helmet bag.
- Composite shell made of carbon fibre and aramid
- Tailor-made rubber trim with integrated nose guard
- Coolmax Comfort Liner and cheek pads
- Removable and washable lining
- TFV (True Functional Ventilation) for optimum ventilation
- Multi-port air circulation system
- High-flow aeration system for the comfort liner and EPS
- Including soft soft fleece helmet bag
- Weight (Size M): approx. 1360 g (± 50)
- ECE 22-05
An innovative, patented, multidirectional impact protection system. The outer and inner shells can rotate into each other in the event of an impact, thus absorbing the force of a lateral impact and counteract the rotational force.